PDA

View Full Version : Crib Liner (not sheet protector)

KCR4
11-05-2007, 10:42 PM
OK, folks - I need help describing this item, and where to sell it or what to do with it!

Over five years ago, I purchased a crib liner from TenderCreations.com (which no longer exists). Basically, it encases the crib in a mesh that looks like Pack N Play mesh. I did this after my DS got his leg badly stuck (entrapped) and gave us all a scare.

Now, DS #3 is 16 months, and we are done...and done with the crib liner. At the time, I think I paid $99 for it (yup, it was steep).

So now what - I googled this item and nothing pops up that I could find. I looked on ebay and couldn't find it either. Am I using the wrong word for the search? What would you call this item? Have these things been deemed unsafe such that I shouldn't try to sell it? Are there any sites for selling baby gear specifically, where there would be a market for it?

Thanks, ya'll! Karen

hazel
11-06-2007, 02:44 PM
There are crib bumpers that are mesh type material... would that work for what you need?

http://www.target.com/Breathable-Bumpers-Health-Safety-Baby/b/ref=in_br_display-ladders/602-6575748-1384616?ie=UTF8&node=16399921