PDA

View Full Version : Where can I find Mother-Ease diapers?

poofgirl
01-18-2001, 11:20 PM
I haven't had much luck finding US distributors for ME diapers. So far, I checked out The Baby Lane and WeeBees and they no longer carry ME. Does anyone know where I can find them online? Otherwise, I may have to get them directly from the company.

srlarsen
02-17-2001, 12:30 PM
Check out their web site at www.motherease.com. I don't think they distribute to anyone else, from what I gather from their web site. You will probably have to order directly from mother ease. Have you used their diapers before? Is the price really worth it? I ordered a sample of their one-size diaper and air flow cover, but baby is not due until June, so haven't been able to test it out yet! Thanks!

poofgirl
02-18-2001, 04:56 PM
I finally checked out the website a few days ago. Apparently, they exclusively distribute their diapers. I'm due in August so I'm starting the hunt early...so many diapers to choose from.

I've been lurking on the Parent's Place Diapering board. From what I've seen ME One-Size and Air Flow covers get a lot rave reveiws. But they can suggest alternatives if ME's high prices are a bit too much. Here's the link:
http://boards.parentsplace.com/cgi-bin/boards/diapers

I also looked at the Born to Love site (http://www.borntolove.com) and many parents give ME high marks as well. Mother-ease is just one of the few companies that get consistent high marks.

srlarsen
03-02-2001, 06:30 PM
Here are some other great diaper sites for you. I have researched about 10 sites, and the prices on these seem to be the best. I received the sample mother-ease one size diaper, liner, and air-flow cover, and they are really nice! I have also ordered prefolds and bummis covers from other sites. You might also want to look into fuzzi bunz for night. Good luck!
www.babyj.com
www.katieskisses.com
www.organicbebe.com

poofgirl
03-02-2001, 07:47 PM
Thanks for the links! I'll check them out right now.

HoneyKayke
10-20-2006, 01:27 AM
There are a few stores in the US that carry them at a brick and mortar location, but nobody is allowed to list them on the 'net except for mother-ease. In Europe, they distribute to retailers on the web.

You can get them in Los Angeles California at Angel Bunz. They have a web site www.AngelBunz.com but mother-ease isn't listed there.
If you call Kayla, the owner or send her an email, she will tell you what Mother-ease she has in stock and even ship them to you. [email protected]

kozachka
10-20-2006, 07:44 AM
I suggest you also check out BBB diapering forum and the one on mothering.com We've CDed for only a few months but as I far as I remember they are many better alternatives for the newborn stage. You can also buy used cloth diapers both on swap and MDC. Hope to help!