PDA

View Full Version : Feeding Bibs

Wendi
03-30-2001, 02:16 PM
Does anyone know where I can find some medium-sized bibs with a cloth front and a vinyl-type backing that don't have a bunch of characters or decorations on them? Eveywhere I have looked, all the bibs have little sayings or pictures on them. I just want something a little more simple. I don't mind if they have a little design on them but not too much. I would appreciate any help:)

jiujiu
05-15-2001, 04:21 PM
Wish I could find some plain ones too. Some of them are gosh awful! The most "tasteful" ones I've found have been at Target with little vegetables or ice cream treats embroidered on them. When you're ready for bigger ones, I found some Sesame Street bibs I could tolerate at K-Mart. The Sesame Street ones are good because they snap and my twin girls are getting better at ripping off the velcro bibs. Somebody could make a mint distributing aesthetically pleasing bibs!

Good luck!
Jennifer

sarsah
08-22-2001, 09:53 PM
Hamco makes some nice with more generic, simple designs. They have a vinyl front and cloth back and work great. I've found them at Toys R Us & Target. I hate the ones with the STUPID sayings on them, and the character ones seem to cost more than the regular designs.

Sarah.....

HOBSON725
09-06-2001, 03:27 PM
You might want to give "BIBSTERS" a try. They are disposable bibs and come in different sizes. You can get them at the grocery store...I've also found them at Toys R Us. :)
~ECH