PDA

View Full Version : WHERE TO FIND PJs WITH FEET

thomcatbob
05-29-2001, 09:24 PM
My ds is seven mos old and has been wearing Carters one piece sleepers with feet. He is approaching 20+ pounds and has outgrown the 6-9 mos size. I have found most of the Carters sleepers or pjs for 12mos do not have feet in them. My ds still needs the feet because he sleeps with no covers at night and his feet need to be warm. Does anyone have any brand recommendations for pjs with feet???

mom@home
05-30-2001, 08:25 AM
BabyGap, Gymboree, and Children's Place all make comfy 100% cotton p.j.'s with feet. Also, Carter's does make their one-piece stretchie with feet, they're just somewhat difficult to find. If you have a Carter's outlet near you, you may luck out.

jiujiu
05-30-2001, 07:35 PM
I've found the 9-12 month one piece Carters w/feet at Sam's. They aren't cotton but are less "icky" than a lot of the synthetic fabrics out there. I've also seen them occasionally at Baby Depot. Carter's also makes XL 9-12 mo. cotton knit pajama pants with feet. I've purchased those at Baby Depot and have also seen them at Penney's and Sears. You can buy matching short sleeve tops or just put little tshirts or onesies with them. I'm using those a lot right now.

Jennifer

bodaya
06-04-2001, 02:42 PM
Children's Place sells 12 mos. PJs with booties. You can put the booties on on cool nights and leave them off when it's warmer. My son sleeps with no covers also and I found these to be great.

sarsah
08-22-2001, 09:50 PM
Children's Place has the larger sizes. Also, Carters does make footed PJ's in larger sizes, but they are two piece with snaps to keep the shirt tucked in. However, I wouldn't stock up on too many. From the time my son was 10 months old, he refused to sleep in footed pj's (he wore them exclusively to sleep in since birth). He sleeps with no covers too.

Sarah......

aunt83me02
09-27-2001, 01:11 PM
My sister bought Carter's a blanket sleeper for her very tall/chubby 2 year old. I'm not sure where she got it, but I know I've seen them in the JC Penney's catalog.