PDA

View Full Version : Costco's Kirkland Brand Baby Wipes

nywifey
06-27-2001, 12:10 PM
Any one try these wipes before? I was on their website and they offer a box of 576ct Wipes for $12.99! It contains 2 tubs and 2 refill packs.

jdhauer
06-29-2001, 10:45 PM
I bought a huge box of these wipes on a whim. It came with two tubs and (I believe) four additional refills.

I think these wipes are great and I will continue to buy them versus other brands. The Kirkland wipes aren't too thick and all of the wipes in the tub have the same amount of moisture in them. The ones on the top are the same as the ones on the bottom. None are sopping wet and none are too dry.

But, everyone likes different wipes for different reasons. Personally, I hate Huggies wipes. They feel too much like thick paper towels to me. I liked Pampers but am hesitant to spend the $ on them that they cost when not on sale, especially when I prefer the Kirklands.

mef
07-11-2001, 05:23 AM
The wipes are fine -- we have gone through one big box (6 packs of wipes) and are about to start on the second. Our daughter is less than a month old. :-)

One caveat -- the opening through which the wipes are threaded is kind of poorly designed -- sometimes it's a 2-handed job to take 1 wipe out without getting a whole string of them. I've taken to taking one or two out at the end of a changing and laying them flat over the top of the box before closing the cover, so they're protected from drying out but ready for the next change.

You can't beat the price, though!

MaxMom
07-26-2001, 01:58 PM
They are great, but make sure that you get unscented. I think that they are very similar to the pampers wipes.