PDA

View Full Version : Closet Size Seperators

Colette
09-10-2001, 08:06 PM
In a catalog a few months ago I saw clothing size seperators...0-3 mths, 3-6 mths, 6-9 mths. etc. Unfortunately thought they were really useless at the time and threw the catalog away. Now as the closet is becoming more full by the day I would like to find them. Does anyone know where I can purchase these?

docreeler
09-11-2001, 07:12 AM
If you wish to buy them, One Step Ahead (www.onestepahead.com) sells them, but have you tried making some of your own? I haven't yet (baby isn't due for another two months or so), but I imagine that it would be possible simply to write the appropriate age ranges on stiff cardboard, and then use different coloured ribbons to affix the home-made labels to empty hangers. Soon you'd recognize the separators by ribbon colour and wouldn't even need to see the label.

Has anyone else tried this? How well does it work?

MaKetels
09-15-2001, 09:27 PM
Colette--
I saw them JUST today at Babies R Us... I think they were about $4 or $5 for a set... maybe I should go get them, too! Good luck, Elin

Colette
09-16-2001, 10:19 PM
Great Idea!! In my 9th month I seem to have forgotten how to do things but I will try and make them this week and let you know. Thanks for the idea, stores and website.

angusmom
10-16-2001, 07:01 PM
I;ve seen these closet separators online before. Most recently at www.babysupermall.com. They're called Size It Closet Organizers. If you use their search box and search on size it, it brings them right up. Enjoy!

pshontz
09-08-2002, 12:21 PM
They sell them at Target and Babies R Us.

daisymommy
09-08-2002, 02:49 PM
And Walmart too!