PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Hanna Andersson clothing?

Elaine
10-17-2001, 11:09 AM
Has anyone ever ordered from Hanna Andersson? I just received a copy of their catalog in the mail this week. Their prices are high but I can feel my pregnancy-hormone-bombarded self being swayed by the absolutely adorable baby outfits, esp. hats and sleepers! Just like the BB book says, their sizing system is unusual -- it basically tells you to order by child's height (in centimeters).

I'm curious if anyone can comment on 1) quality of the items -- value for the money, 2) sizing -- are the conversion charts they show accurate? can you really size just by height?, and 3) customer service.

Thanks!

newmominjan2001
10-18-2001, 08:57 PM
Yes! I LOVE Hanna clothes and buy them whenever they are on sale. I never pay full price. True, even on sale they are expensive, but they are excellent quality and I always get compliments. The first thing I bought my son when I was pregnant was a Hanna jacket (before I even knew it was going to be a son or a daughter!).

emmiem
10-22-2001, 01:15 PM
I love Hanna Andersson clothing. I do buy it full price when the catalog comes out because complete pieces do sell out. I also love when they have a sale. I order lots then too. Customer service is excellent. Probably the best around. The clothing quality is better than anything in the mall and washes well. I have a 11 yo daughter who is too old for their particular style but I saved tons for my 8 month old. You can trust their sizing--it runs large if anything. Yes, the height method works. The customer service reps will help you with sizes and items. Best Clothing Around.