PDA

View Full Version : Generic Wipes & Diapers

llc
10-23-2001, 07:33 AM
The BB book says not to use generic wipes, but generic diapers are OK. What have everyone's experiences been? Has anyone experienced with generic wipes? What about diapers, the book says Walmart and Target have good ones?

Mabbster
10-23-2001, 08:53 AM
We don't use generic wipes but have been quite happy with 2 generic diaper brands.
1.Babies R Us sells a brand called Adorables which are the best diapers we have used- better than Pampers or Huggies at stopping leaks and a LOT less money.
2.Amway sells a fantastic diaper called Comfy Kids(?) They are comparable to Huggies and really work well. They will deliver them in bulk to your home. Only problems with these is A.finding an Amway distributor and B. Fighting said distributor off when they try to show you 'The plan'.

Mabbster

jenfed
10-30-2001, 04:55 PM
I love the Kirkland Wipes that they sell at Costco...Babies R US and CVS sell similar ones called "softcloths." I find them much better than Huggies or Pampers wipes.

Jennifer

>The BB book says not to use generic wipes, but generic
>diapers are OK. What have everyone's experiences been? Has
>anyone experienced with generic wipes? What about diapers,
>the book says Walmart and Target have good ones?

mkkrum
01-13-2002, 12:42 PM
I agree about the wipes. I thought, "Hey, how bad could they be?" BAD! Skip the Target wipes, but go for the Target "Loving Touch" diapers (same generic brand sold lots of places--with Muppet Babies decorations). We also buy these in bulk at Sam's Club under the "Smiles" brand. We really like these--for daytime. For nighttime, we have to step up to either the Target "Supreme" (can't remember exact brand name--they have Baby Snoopy on them) or Huggies Supremes.

Who else sells the Baby Muppets and Baby Snoopy generics?

jennfier
04-11-2002, 12:13 AM
Love the CVS Soft Cloth Fragrance Free Wipes. They're much better than the brand names. CVS regular wipes are awful. Huggies are tolerable - they're soft but when you try to pick one sheet up, a whole stack comes with it.

babe1201
04-11-2002, 02:53 PM
I like the generic "Pop-Ups" wipes that are sold in many drug store chains. I also just tried the super-thin diapers from Eckerd, and they worked fine.