PDA

View Full Version : POLL: Favorite off-brand diapers (not Huggies or Pampers)

Geebee
11-17-2001, 09:29 AM
Just curious to see which are favorites. I would like to be spending less money, but I need diapers with the stretch sides for my girl.

mkkrum
01-13-2002, 12:38 PM
Don't know if they qualify to have "stretch sides" or not, but we use Sam's Club "Smiles" and Target "Loving Touch" diapers. They are the same generic brand (both have Muppet Babies on waist) sold at many different stores. We have really good luck with them--for daytime diapers. For nighttime we either pony up the big bucks for Huggies Supremes when they go on sale or we go with the Target Supremes (sorry, can't remember the exact brand name--they have Baby Snoopy decorations on the waist).

One brand I would NOT waste my money on again is Kroger's generic "Ultra Comfort." They are AWFUL!

Hope this helps!

katydid2002
02-15-2002, 03:03 PM
My sister-in-law uses Target brand too, and loves them.

suzska
02-15-2002, 09:55 PM
I used the Target ones when my son was in Newborn, and was very happy with them. I tried the ToysRUs newborn ones and thought they were horrible. Around here, the Target ones are about the same price as the name brands after a coupon, so I just find the name brands on sale and use my coupons.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01