PDA

View Full Version : Great Find! The Bundle Me

ma2be
12-14-2001, 02:13 PM
This is the hottest baby product around NYC right now! You just HAVE to have this with your Maclaren stroller! It's the latest look on the streets. (I think it's kinda funny in a way, that everyone has to have the same thing in NYC! But it is a good product.) Actually, a lot of moms have paid $100 for the "Toastie Toddler Blanket" when this "Bundle Me" works even better and is only $39.95. What it is? It's a bunting blanket with two zipper openings for the carseat / stroller straps. Keeps baby warm with a shepra lining and eliminates the need for snowsuits. I think the concept is just amazing!

You can purchase it directly at bundleme.com or at babystyle.com. I think if you purchase it directly there's no tax.

Fields: Id love to know your thoughts on this product and if you could include it in your next BB version.

APG
12-14-2001, 11:38 PM
I have the toastie toddler which i use on my maclaren stroller for my one-year old and i love it. From what i hear, the bundle me is only good on the infant car seat and the snap and go, but not on a full size stroller and because the baby will outgrow it more quickly, which could explain the difference in price.

ma2be
12-15-2001, 07:20 PM
They also offer the Bundle Me Big for toddlers. It's still less than the Toastie Toddler and I think the zippers are better than the velcro. Friends have complained about the velcro ruining clothes and having to spend money to change the velcro to a zipper. Plus, the toastie toddler is not as easy to get the child out of quickly. But, that's why theres several versions of the same concept, something for everybody.

nywifey
02-15-2002, 11:09 PM
I just found one today at Baby Depot for $24!!!! I agree, it's a MUST HAVE in NYC. It's a great product. I was looking at the Toastie Toddler and the one they sell in BRU I can't recall if it was by NoJo or Graco, but this one is made much better and is easier to use.

The Fields' need to included this in their next issue, it's a terrific product.

jojo2324
02-16-2002, 11:31 AM
Is is similar to the cherry tree fleece line? They make these things called snugsuits, which are basically fleece snowsuits that have pocket flaps for the feet and hands. They also have a double zipper so you can just throw the baby into it...Their bunting is the same idea, just it's a sack and it has a little opening for the car seat buckle. They come in really cute colors. THey used to be about $48 but now I think they're nearer to $60.

HOBSON725
02-16-2002, 01:37 PM
I have one of those from the one step ahead catalog. I never used it b/c it was never cold enough around here (Texas) for it. If anyone would like to buy it from me, email me ([email protected]) and I'll give you more info about it. Thanks, ERIN

egoldber
02-19-2002, 09:55 PM
There are a couple similar products available at BabiesrUs. I bought the Cozy Traveler for 29.99. They also had a couple other similar products in the same price range.

HTH,