PDA

View Full Version : Overnight Diapers?

TLC1994
12-30-2001, 12:25 AM
Just wondering if overnight diapers are worth it. My 5-month old is basically sleeping through the night, so I was thinking about getting her some of the Huggies Overnight diapers.

Just curious...Thanks for the input!

momathome
01-01-2002, 03:14 PM
Unless you are having issues with middle-of-the-night diaper leaks, I really don't think overnight diapers are neccessary. I have two girls (almost 4 years and a 10 month-old) and the standard Huggies or Pampers diapers have always worked just fine. Good luck!
-Lauren

lmintzer
01-02-2002, 10:43 AM
Hi. We use Huggies Supreme or Pampers Premium during the day for our 8 month-old, but for the night, we always put him in a Luvs overnight. We had lots of problems with night leaks with the Huggies and the Pampers. And to make matters worse, he cried terribly if we tried to change him while he was sleepy. The Luvs overnights have been WONDERFUL. He can be in the same diaper for a 12 hour period without it leaking. And he's still eating at night, too, so the diaper gets pretty saturated.

Congrats. on your little one sleeping through!!

Lisa
& Jack ("I don't like to sleep, but at least I don't have to be bothered for diaper changes at night!")

Sadie S
01-15-2002, 11:49 PM
We like the Huggies Overnight diapers. We cosleep and DS's diaper leaks if we don't change him in the middle of the night or put him in an overnight diaper. It isn't fun to share a wet bed, so we choose to use these!

Muffin28
02-07-2002, 09:25 PM
I agree....
We have been using nothing but Pampers Baby Dry for months and had never had any leakage problems until recently. As soon as my daughter turned 1 year, her diapers could no longer handle the night shift. She would wake up wet every morning (from a 12 hour night with no interruptions). We recently tried the Huggies overnight and have been extremely pleased!

I was wondering.....Could someone tell me some other brands that make overnights? I know that Luvs & Huggies do, but would be interested in other brands and where I could find them in bulk. Thanks!