PDA

View Full Version : long-sleeve t-shirts

daisy
01-09-2002, 03:15 PM
I'm on a quest to find long-sleeve snap front t-shirts in 12-18 lb. size. My husband found one pack at Baby Depot, but since then we have searched Carter's and Babies R Us to no avail (the Babies R Us website says they only carry them at the store). The book said Chock Catalog carried them, but they are not carrying baby products at the moment according to the person answering the phone. A mail order or website would be wonderful, since it's hard to get around with my one-month old.

Many thanks!

suzska
01-10-2002, 12:54 AM
Sorry I can't come up with any online stores. Have you tried the ToysRUs/KidsRUs stores? Most of the KidsRUs stores (at least around here) have moved into the ToysRUs, to create a "superstore" (although I have yet to figure out what's super about two stores in what use to be the same space for one store....). That's where I found my Carter's snap-front shirts (short-sleeve), at the KidsRUs before they moved. I don't think Penney's sells snap-front shirts anymore--that's what they told my parents. My parents did find some for me (long-sleeve, but not Carter's) at Sears, but it doesn't look like they have anything online in the way of babyclothes. Good luck!

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01

webma
01-10-2002, 09:51 AM
Try netkidswear.com for Gerber and Spencer brands.

kbalchus
01-10-2002, 02:05 PM
Hmmmm--I don't think I've seen snap-front t-shirts that are long-sleeve, especially for toddlers. Are they for undershirts or outerwear? I got my son some thermal-knit long-sleeve shirts from Old Navy that go on over his head but have a few buttons at the neck to make it easier. They're like onesies too in that they have snaps at the crotch so they stay in place. I like them and bought them online (oldnavy.com).

Congratulations on your new baby!

Kristen

jra
01-10-2002, 05:06 PM
If you go to http://www.spencers.com/layette3.html you will see them listed there. I don't know if you can actually order any from here, but you can enter in your zip code to find stores near you that may sell them. Good luck!
Jennifer

suzska
01-11-2002, 12:41 AM
They are undershirts. They don't have the crotch snaps.
And I've seen them for up to 18 lbs.

BTW, I've gotten the thermal shirts (with the crotch snaps)
from Wal-Mart for around $5.00 each, and I like them.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01

daisy
01-11-2002, 03:38 PM
This is exactly what I was looking for...unfortunately, they don't have a store near me. I'll keep looking and if anyone else has any sources, please post!

Thanks!

daisy
01-11-2002, 03:52 PM
Many thanks for the good website. They were out of stock in the bigger size, but I'll check again.

jra
01-11-2002, 04:10 PM
I've never ordered from here, but I found this and thought I'd pass it on.

http://www.babymiracles.com/category.asp?catcode=58

Jennifer