PDA

View Full Version : Motherease cloth diapers sold under other name?

taniaben
01-21-2002, 11:39 AM
Does anyone know if this is true? I read on a website that Motherease cloth diapers are sold under another name at locations other than from their online website (and supposedly at a cheaper price) but it didn't give details. If anyone knows about this, please let me know...Or if anyone has any Motherease diapers in excellent condition they'd like to unload, email me directly at [email protected]. Thanks.

KathyO
01-21-2002, 10:33 PM
The Mother-Ease One-Size were formerly sold under the name Popolino. As far as I know, ME does not sell through any other locations in North America at this time. They used to, but not any more.

For used/discount ME's, check Ebay.com, and check the bulletin board at the Mother-Ease site itself (www.motherease.com). People periodically show up there selling used diapers, and the ME people don't seem to mind. There is a posting there right now, only five days old, offering brand-new One-Size diapers at $6 each. There's not a thing wrong with them; the baby turned out to be a really heavy wetter, so they're selling the One-Size and purchasing Sandy's instead.

Good luck,

KathyO

HoneyKayke
10-20-2006, 01:22 AM
Mother-Ease does sell through some US retail brick and mortar stores. If you find a brick and mortar store that sells them, usually the owner will ship to you if you ask for them directly via phone or email. One store like this is in Los Angeles California called Angel Bunz. www.AngelBunz.com doesn't have them listed on the site but you can get mother-ease from them if you ask. Also www.LAClothdiaper.com