PDA

View Full Version : New "Little Me" outlet in Lancaster, PA

momathome
01-28-2002, 09:39 AM
Little Me just recently opened an outlet in Lancaster, PA. They carry sizes from newborn up to 4T and the prices and selection were pretty good. Lancaster also had a lot of other great children's outlets such as StrideRite, OshKosh, Gap, Hartstrings, Carters, along with a Maternity Works outlet.
Happy shopping!
-Lauren

holland2
01-28-2002, 10:35 AM
Does Little me go up to 4T. I thought they ended at 12months. Is it really an outlet, ie cheaper than retail stores, or they simply call it an outlet. Where exactly in Lancaster is it?

momathome
01-30-2002, 10:15 AM
Little Me does go up to 4T at the outlet. This is the only place I have ever seen that has Little Me in toddler sizes. Bloomingdales carries Little Me up to 24months. As far as the prices go, they were decent. The new stuff for spring and summer was priced probably about the same as sale stuff in the department store. However, they did had a winter clearance sales rack with deep discounts on items plus the selection of clothes, pj's, socks, and diaper bags in general was much better than in any other retailer I had ever seen for Little Me. My one complaint about the toddler-size clothing was that the styling was very babyish - basically, the exact same as the infant clothes. The outlet was located in a strip mall of outlets on Rte. 30E. If you are familiar with the King of Prussia area, the outlets are located about 40 minutes from there. If you need any more info, just let me know!
-Lauren

ma2be
01-30-2002, 01:54 PM
There are Little Me outlets in Woodbury Commons in Harriman and Tanger Outlet Center in Riverhead. I've heard their end of season sales are the best. Plus, I found that the Wamsutta Sheets outlet carries Martha Stewart Baby products like blankets, towels and washclothes for much less than Kmart. Nicer quality than you would expect for a Kmart brand.