PDA

View Full Version : best cloth diapers

purplekrayon
02-08-2002, 09:24 PM
I would like to use cloth diapers and have decided to go with prefolds and velcro diaper covers. Which diapers cover brands do people recommend? Also where is the best place to buy quality chinese prefolds

taniaben
02-09-2002, 05:06 PM
Hi there,
I, too, am going to give cloth diapers a try. I have decided on using snuggleups for when my baby is first born with two types of covers - proraps and diaperaps. I found some good diaper/cover reviews at www.diaperpin.com and through various other sites. I hope this information helps. Good luck going cloth...I hope it work out.

tilly2321
02-10-2002, 12:23 AM
Hello! I agree with the above poster about the snuggleups diapers (they are sold for a good price at babybunz.com). These diapers are fitted and great for newborns and relatively inexpensive. IF you are going to go with prefolds instead of fitteds (which many people do for newborns due to the price), definitely do the chinese prefolds like you mentioned. I have heard very good things about the ones sold at babylane.com. Another good choice for a wrap for prefolds is the Alexis pull on pant. Many moms I know using the prefolds use snappis (clips that can be used instead of pins) and the Alexis wraps and say they are trim and contain the Breastfeeding poops very well. Alexis wraps are available also at babylane.com. I have talked to many moms about cloth diapering and spent lots of hours researching. IF you have any questions, please let me know. I have not done it yet, but have talked to tons who have and have given me the lowdown on good dipes vs. bad dipes. Good Luck!
Elaine

purplekrayon
02-10-2002, 12:24 AM
Thanks for the help. I will check it out.