PDA

View Full Version : Bonnets

Elaine
02-19-2002, 05:55 PM
I am trying to find bonnets for my 3 mo. old daughter. The only hats I can find at the larger retail stores (Target, Walmart, etc) are the floppy, "fishing hat" style that just sit on her head. I really want a bonnet style that either ties under the chin or has an elastic strap. I have seen the lacy christening bonnets but would like to find some for everyday use. Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

suzska
02-20-2002, 11:14 PM
Have you tried BabiesRUs/KidsRUs? I don't know if they still carry such things (our KRU moved in with the TRU and the selection went way down). But I was able to find one for my son last year (a blue and white striped boy's one that tied under the chin). I had a hard time finding one for a boy--everything was for little girls. I think babyGap also has some more "girly" hats.

--Sue B.
SAHM to Evan Jeffrey 03-11-01

Elaine
02-21-2002, 10:55 AM
Hi Sue -

I think I may have answered my own question. I found a site online called Baby Bee Hats and they have a TON of adorable bonnets at very reasonable prices. They also have other styles, both girl and boy. I'm going to order from them this week.

The site is www.babybeehats.com

:)