PDA

View Full Version : Searching for information on all-in-one cloth diapers

tink1769
03-03-2002, 08:35 PM
Hello, I really need to buy some all-in-one diapers really soon, but am thoroughly confused on which is the best brand and where I can get the best prices. Anyone have any great experiences?
Thanks!

KathyO
03-04-2002, 12:31 AM
I've heard mixed reviews on all-in-ones, the main problem being that it's hard to get them dry all the way through because one surface is bounded by waterproof outer wrap. However, there seems to be a following for Mother-ease's All-In-Ones (check out www.mother-ease.com, and see their bulletin board for user reviews.)

Best,

KathyO

GreenIZ1971
03-04-2002, 01:27 PM
There are as many "best" AIO's as there are opinions. Visit diaperpin.com and there are tons of reviews there about cd's and what parents think.

Some that I've had recommended are lukesdrawers.com, northerndrawers.com, and then the standard bumkins, etc. that you'll find on all the diaper websites.

I don't suggest investing a lot in one brand... get one of each brand and see... because each baby is different. As far as prices... depends on what you want. Daytime or nighttime? One size or s/m/l range? The options go on for days...

Good luck,

taniaben
03-18-2002, 10:44 AM
Try going to this website: http://boards.parentsplace.com/messages/get/ppdiapers295.html

You may need to click into current board after a few days...but it may bring it right up. The first page provides a lot of information on cloth diapering and you can post a question (people will definitely respond). I have found this site to be invaluable and have purchased some great supplies from the flea market board. You can post an In Search Of message, for sale/trade, etc. on the flea market board. A great site all around. I am due in about 6 weeks so can't offer first hand advice on all in ones. I haven't bought any all in ones yet since I am only startig out with newborn cloth diapering supplies (to try it out - don't want to invest too muh ch if it doesn't work out for me!). I am going to use newborn snuggleups/snugglebottoms with newborn prorap covers to start. I have bought a few others to try out...but the snuggleups come highly recommended for newborns (as do the proraps) and they don't cost a fortune either. Hope this website is helpful. Good luck!

tilly2321
04-12-2002, 08:39 AM
Hello,
I agree with the above poster. Motherease AIO's get good reviews, but so do many other brand including Bumkins AIO's and Little Lanes. I have also read good things about Fuzzi Bunz which is an awesome nightime AIO type diaper. I would order samples fo a couple of those and then see what fits babe the best. It's hard to just go on the reviews of others since every baby is shaped different and some are much heavier wetters than others while some are exclusively breastfed and others are eating solids. HTH!
Elaine
P.S. best place to buy Bumkins AIO's (I-mom.com)