PDA

View Full Version : The UN-diaper bag or mommy diaper tote from estyle?

nina
04-28-2002, 09:30 PM
New mom to be looking for a stylish yet functional diaper bag. Wondering if anyone has used either the black/white undiaper bag (does it have a zipper?) or the "mommy tote" from estyle.com?

mommymaria
04-29-2002, 07:33 AM
I just saw the Belly Basics mommy tote at Nordstrom. It is a really cute little bag, but I decided that it is not practical for my everyday needs right now. It only has the short handles, and I need both hands free to manage my 8-month old. Also, it is on the small side and would never hold all the gear I pack. I do think it might be nice to have when my son is a bit older or for times when we go out somewhere a bit nicer as a family.

tarheelmom
04-29-2002, 10:42 AM
I have the un-diaper bag and really like it! I got the black one, thinking it would be easier to keep clean. It looks as great now as it did when I first got it, almost 9 months ago. I have used it daily until about a month ago, when we started traveling a good deal. I bought a Lands End Deluxe for the traveling, which is perfect for traveling but too big for everyday use. The un-diaper bag works great for me because it is long and somewhat shallow, so I don't have to dig through it to get what I want. It does not have a zipper, just a little tab that snaps over the top in the middle. I think this bag is a stylish bag that works great for everyday use! Hope that helps!