PDA

View Full Version : Diaper Dekor?

sydney
06-27-2002, 09:05 AM
I just saw an ad for this on babycenter - anyone have any experience pro or con with it?

Sydney

sbirmantaz
07-03-2002, 07:16 AM
I am also wondering how this is, would love to hear about it. THanks!

>I just saw an ad for this on babycenter - anyone have any
>experience pro or con with it?
>
>Sydney

pumba
07-22-2002, 11:05 AM
In doing my research, while Dekor "supposedly" is more environmentally friendly and uses a tripple layer (or something) it DOES NOT have the twisting that the Diaper Genie has....so when you open it up I imagine you get the smell of all of them.

I decided to register for the Diaper Genie because of this.

HTH.

:-)
Diane

blnony
07-22-2002, 11:46 AM
Have you thought about the Diaper Champ. Its so easy to use and you don't have to buy special refill bags.

amiracle
07-22-2002, 01:09 PM
what did you find out about the diaper dekor? I've seen a number of ads for it and read some reviews, that were all good but limited in number. Supposedly you can buy it at babies r us, but we don't have one local. I HATE the diaper genie. The smell gets into the plastic and won't come out. I've tried Lysol, bleach, etc. to no avail.

I'd appreciate any info you happened to find about this diaper pail.

MinnieMouse
07-22-2002, 01:47 PM
We have a Diaper Champ and a Fisher Price Diaper Pail. Both work GREAT and both take regular everyday kitchen garbage bags. Dd just turned 1yr and we don't have ANY problems with smelly diaper pails and we only empty them once a week (dd is in day care 3 days a week).

I wholeheartedly recommend either pail.

Christine