PDA

View Full Version : White Cloud diapers- uneven velcro

kerriflan
07-09-2002, 02:15 PM
Does anyone else have a problem with the velcro on White Cloud diapers being uneven? (I'm in size 1 for my 2 mo. old) The velcro strip on the front is atleast an inch below the tabs on the back so when you close it the front is way higher than the back. How do you make this work? Or am I just crazy and not doing it right?

I received 2 jumbo packs for my shower and am trying to use them up but am very frustrated by this. Just wondering if I'm the only one...

Kerri

egoldber
07-09-2002, 02:44 PM
This sounds like a manufacturing problem. I would call the company (there is probably an 800 number on the package) and ask for a new package or a refund.

HTH,

kerriflan
07-10-2002, 02:40 PM
I didn't even think of that... thanks! I checked the other unopened package of the same diapers that I have and the velcro was in the right position. So, it must be a manufacturing problem with that particular lot. There is an 800 number so I will call and see what they can do.

Good thing for these boards. I probably would have used the whole 136 diapers in the package before figuring this out!

Kerri