PDA

View Full Version : Clothing line suggestions for long babies?

Jakobs_mom
08-09-2002, 07:42 AM
I have a 4.5 month old baby boy and he is aready about 28.5 inches long and 16.5 lbs. I am having trouble finding pants long enough for him. Does anyone know of a clothing line that runs alittle longer in length sizing wise?

Thanks

Leigh-Anne

kgdolan
08-16-2002, 06:08 PM
I am in your same position. I found that the osh kosh b'gosh sleepers were a little longer and thinner than the little me sleepers. Also Baby gap had some clothes that were longer. Their clothes seemed to run big and not shrink as much either.
I am now looking for light weight cloth sleepers in over 9 mon sizes. My baby is 30 inches and 24 lbs, but still sleeps in footed sleepers. :)

Goodluck!
Gail

luvbeinmama
08-17-2002, 12:11 AM
My nephew is long/lean, and my SIL really likes Old Navy clothes for him.

egoldber
08-17-2002, 06:53 AM
The Children's Place has footed sleepers in sizes up to 3T. I was there last night and they were having a 2/$20 sale on sleepers.
I have also found that their clothes run pretty long.

HTH,

APG
08-17-2002, 08:23 AM
DD is also "long and lean". I find that the BabyGap run short and wide. Gymboree runs longer as does Old Navy. Also alot of the European brands run longer.

brubeck
08-18-2002, 09:45 AM
I had the same thing with my daughter. I just bought bigger sizes! She was able to wear 9-12 month sleepers until about 8 months of age, at which point I had to switch her to toddler clothes (18 months+).

For running big, I have found Target (the Circo Baby brand) to be the biggest clothing there is, although it's not quite a big as it looks in the store because it will shrink a little on the first wash. But their 24 months sizes are actually still fitting my daughter who is now 21 months. All the other 24 months stuff is obviously too short or totally outgrown.