PDA

View Full Version : Best place to buy Robeez?

mary b
09-25-2002, 08:54 PM
Thanks to all the recommendations on this site, I have decided to buy a pair of Robeez for fall/winter for 12 month DD. Now the decision is where to buy.. Did most of you go directly to their website and order? I did a Yahoo search to see if there were any coupons and babymarketplace.com was doing free shipping but I couldn't find any posts on them. Is it better to just order directly from the site? I emailed Robeez customer service and they said they don't match coupons/free shipping but that they "guarenteed"their products? What do the experts think?

As always, thanks in advance for your help!
mary

trumansmom
09-26-2002, 03:42 PM
So far I've bought all three pair of Robeez for my son from Ebay. It's a limited selection, but sometimes you luck out and get exactly what you were looking for. I've not paid over $15 yet for a pair.

Good luck!

emmiem
09-27-2002, 11:33 AM
I buy them all from their website. Service is wonderful and I would rather not wait for E-Bay. They have some great new patterns now.

SylviaC
10-14-2002, 05:01 PM
You should also look locally. I think the Robeez website has a store locator. I found a Stride-Rite store just 8 blocks away that has a huge selection, and I will gladly make the trip not to have to pay shipping costs to anyone.

wen
10-16-2002, 10:34 AM
I've also had success on Ebay, and have not paid more than $14

belindapooh
10-17-2002, 11:42 AM
Sylvia - Can you tell me where you are from. I'm curious to know what Stride Rite carries Robeez. I plan to call the ones in the area too to see if they carry them. Thanks.

Belinda
FTWM to Nyah born 2/6/02