PDA

View Full Version : diaper covers that had animal faces on derrierre

mama2be
10-09-2002, 07:13 AM
I got a magazine last week, that my hubby threw out accidently, I think it was Pinache. It had these adroable covers for diapers that had little animal faces on the derrierre...should I hunt these down and purchase them since I liked them, or can you find those kind of things "out there" at stores...

Oh they were cute!!! I assume they were for looks and not your diaper covers used to keep wetness in, but might be incorrect...

cara1
10-10-2002, 01:09 PM
Is this what you're looking for?
http://secure.casuallivingusa.com/product.asp?PID=272296&CAT=Gifts&SUBCAT=Kids&cartid=pxch8183

I'm not really sure why you want these, though, especially since your baby is due in the winter. You will want to put actual clothes on the baby that time of year. DS loved to hang out in "just a diaper" over the summer when it was hot, but then we didn't want to put something else on him (like shorts or a diaper cover) because it was hot and he was so happy naked. I agree they're cute, but probably not very functional, and they would probably just annoy you. In general, I think you'll find practicality will win out over cuteness. Just a thought. :)

mama2be
10-11-2002, 07:20 AM
That's what I was looking for!!!

I definitely want them!!!! My baby is due Feb 21st but living in Raleigh North Carolina and by the time the baby goes out etc...it really is more like spring vs winter. But these are not for babies until about age 6 months anyway. I don't expect to put the child in them except for fun occasions (the texture on the animal's faces look like they are not smooth so thus wonder if comfie).

Anyway thanks for getting that for me, if I remeber correctly these are a lot less expensive than the ones in the magazine and I think are the exact same thing.

Thanks for your time!!!

Momof3Labs
10-17-2002, 09:23 AM
They had some of these - maybe 2 or 3 different styles - at Big Lots for $6-8. If you have a Big Lots locally, you might want to check them!

Lori
mommy to Colin Daniel 9/28/02

mama2be
10-17-2002, 08:22 PM
I had posted a search for you under "the lounge"...I suspected you were delivering...I hope all went well!!!!