PDA

View Full Version : More "Bundle-Me" questions

casey118
10-21-2002, 03:05 PM
I just received a similar product at a baby shower, but am wondering if anyone has a preference for the sherpa lining over a fleece lining, or vice versa? Also some of the products I have seen like this (One Step Ahead's being one) zip down the middle instead of around the edge of the car seat. Is one zipper location more convenient than the other? Also, is this the same thing as a "Snuzzler" that I saw at BRU? Thanks.

Kimberly, first time mom-to-be

mommychic
10-21-2002, 05:07 PM
I have no experience yet, so I'm just going with what I think would be most convenient. I like the Bundle Me since it zips all around and I've noticed it's fairly easy to zip off the top layer while indoors. I think your geographic location will determine if you need a sheppa lining or a light fleece. I'm in NYC, where the sheppa lining is needed in the winter.

I think there are several models out there that all basically do the same thing. Use which ever your most comfortable with.

HTH,
Lisa

egoldber
10-21-2002, 07:32 PM
The Snuzzler is an additional insert that goes behind baby. It adds padding and head support. It is pretty thick, and I probably wouldn't use it in a carseat (too much padding behind baby can make the straps too loose). The Bundle Me (and other products like it), are meant to replace a snowsuit, since it covers baby while in the carseat or stroller.

HTH,

casey118
10-23-2002, 01:48 PM
Thanks for the info!

Kimberly

jojo2324
10-24-2002, 08:58 AM
I just ordered a Snuggle and Ride from Hanna Anderson. It zips down the front and it's reversible (sp?) from navy to grey. It was $28. I figured it wasn't as much as the Bundle Me but close to the same idea. I think it might be easier to have the zipper around, but we'll see.

daisymommy
10-24-2002, 09:02 PM
I had bought the Wrap and Ride ($24.99) from BRU which is fleece on the outside and inside. It looks very cute, but Josh sweated so badly in it I had to return it. I just bought and tried out the Baby Bundle ($24.99) from Baby Depot which is sherpa inside and fleece on the outside and I must say he felt much more comfortable inside...no sweating, just warm and toasty. I think the sherpa breathes much better. Also, the Baby Bundle looks better in the carseat than the Wrap and Ride. It is more tailored and less bulky/sloppy looking.