PDA

View Full Version : Christmas outfits for boys??

nigele
10-24-2002, 08:34 AM
I know there was a recent post on boy's clothes but I wanted to see if anyone has found any cute Christmas outfits for baby boys. I went into a Hecht's department store this week and they had a lot of really adorable baby girl dresses but the few boy outfits they had were too adult-looking (they even came with a long tie - I want my baby boy to look like a boy, not a man!!)

There is a Patsy Aiken sale locally this weekend - does anybody know if they sell boy's clothes or is it mainly girl's?

Isabelsmom
11-03-2002, 04:50 AM
Ebay is my weakness, I have now gotten 5 Christmas outfits for my DD from there. Nice stuff! How often does someone use a CHristmas outfit anyway? So they look brand new. Go to 'Clothing and accessories' category off the home page for ebay. then pick the infant size you need (for me its 6-12 month) then put in a key word like Christmas or holiday, and you will get everything in your DS' size. You'll be able to get several things for the price of one, so when you are at different homes during the Xmas season, he won't have the same outfit on in all the pictures!! good luck! Dawn

Rachels
11-03-2002, 12:44 PM
Hanna Anderson has some really cute holiday stuff for boys.

-Rachel
Mommy to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

TraceyE
11-03-2002, 01:27 PM
If you go to catalogs.google.com, they have about every catalog you can think of online. Check out CWD Kids and Wooden Soldier. They always have super cute stuff.

Melanie
11-12-2002, 05:51 PM
I've only found the grown-up looking outfits if you want something formal. Otherwise I've seen some sweaters for boys with cute patterns (snowflake, snowman, bear) with some corduroy pants. I got Ds a formal-looking one-piece outfit with vest at Carters for last year - it was so cute, but was the collarless style - no tie.

Mommy to Jonah