PDA

View Full Version : Where can I buy flushable diaper liners?

kristine_elen
10-25-2002, 11:28 AM
Going to try cloth diapers but thought it would be easier to do with biodegradable/flushable liners. Saw some on Babies R Us website but they don't actually have them in, and the store also doesn't carry. (It does have Gerber liners, but those are not flushable.) I looked at Target but didn't find any. Anyone know where they can be purchased (preferably in a regular retail store and not off the Internet, but if that's the only option, that's fine, too.)
Thanks!
-Kris
due Dec. 6, 2002

KathyO
10-25-2002, 11:41 AM
I've found them (by Kooshies) in Walmarts up here in Canada, but I gather from Beth that this is not true south of the border. You could also try Sears, which also carry them up here.

For online, I get the Flush-a-bye brand of liner in bulk from www.borntolove.com (a Canadian supplier, although there are also American online suppliers of this brand as well). Even with the shipping, the bulk is still a better deal than the Kooshies in stores. I find the Flush-a-byes to be slightly larger than the Kooshies anyway, so you get better "coverage"!

Cheers,

KathyO

egoldber
10-25-2002, 03:07 PM
I looked all over where i live and couldn't find any. I ordered some flushable ones, but they haven't arrived yet. I bought some of the Gerber ones at a local BRU. They actually aren'ts that big of a pain to deal with if you want to try them before ordering.

HTH,

nohomama
10-25-2002, 04:12 PM
I can't help with brick & mortar stores (perhaps Whole Foods???) but most online diaper sites have them. I've ordered flushable liners from earthbaby.com, kellyscloset.com, & chooseydiapers.com among others and have had good customer service from all of them.

Sarah