PDA

View Full Version : Another Outerwear Question-Snow Pants

twins r fun
10-25-2002, 01:08 PM
I've found winter jackets for my twins and now I want to get snow pants. I live in MD-some years we get no snow, some years we get a moderate amount. I don't want to pay too much since in reality they will only be worn a handful of times. If possible I'd like to buy them at a store with a descent return policy in case there's no chance to wear them this year. Here's the real problem-one of my twins is pretty small and wears 9 month pants. I think they make snowpants in 12 months, but have never seen 9 months. I really want pants as opposed to a snowsuit since we've already got coats. Any ideas where I can find 9 month and 12 month snow pants relatively inexpensively? Just thought of one more thing, I guess I'll need some little waterproof boots too. Where's a good place for these?

Thanks,
Nicole

lmintzer
11-08-2002, 12:55 PM
Hi Nicole. You may want to try the Lands End (landsend.lcom) website. They have an "overstocks" section where you can often get great winter outwear for a reduced price. Last time I checked, I saw some big overall/snowpants. I don't think they have the 9 month size, but I know they have 12's. Lands End sells reasonably-priced snowboots. We got a fantastic deal on some Ecco gortex books at Nordstrom's: $29.99. I think Ecco was offering Nordstroms some kind of a special deal.

Oops, gotta run. My little guy needs me.

Lisa
& Jack, 18 months