PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have Land's End Toddler Squall jackets?

sophiesmom
11-20-2002, 09:50 PM
I am obsessing over a winter coat for DD (15 mos)... Does the obsessing ever end??!! ;-)
I just received the Lands End jacket. I tried it on her and it fits great and not too bulky, however, when zipped all the way, it rubs against her chin. Was wondering if anyone else noticed this, and how they like the coat. Thanks!!!

nohomama
11-21-2002, 11:36 AM
We just got our Squall Parka a little over a week ago and yes, I've noticed the same thing. The only solution I've come up with is not to zip the coat up all the way. I experience the same problem with nearly all of the outerwear we have for Lola. It seems worse on things that are more bulky or made out of a stiffer material and things that have heavy duty zippers.

Nina31
11-21-2002, 11:41 AM
Hi,
I have the squall parka for DS (2 years old) and I love it! It was a hand-me-down from a cousin and it's held up very well. It's about 2 years old but it looks like new! It does rub his chin a bit but I just don't zipper it all the way. The hood still stays on him. I'm very happy with it. I plan on buying one for him next year.

Nina

sophiesmom
11-29-2002, 10:17 PM
Thanks... I'm not sure what to do. I like it, but don't like the idea of not being able to zipper it all the way, especially when it's real cold. :-( Baby Gap has a down coat that isn't bulky, but I have to find out if it's waterproof on the outside... :-)