PDA

View Full Version : Any experience with Baby Trend diaper bag?

janinegillot
11-27-2002, 11:39 AM
Since I'm registering at Babies R Us, I'm a bit limited as to which diaper bag I can get, unless I buy one myself. The Baby Trend one they carry looks the best. It's very "sleek". Does anyone know if it's any good? The also have Eddie Bauer but I'm not crazy about the look of his leather labels that overwhelm the bag.
Janine

MinnieMouse
11-27-2002, 01:21 PM
We registered at BRU as well and I decided early on it wasn't worth it to "settle" for one of theirs. We just budgeted it into our purchases and got two from Land's End (Do It All and Lil' Tripper). That was close to two years ago and we ADORE both of them...so much so that as we approach our first major trip with our now 16mo dd, we just ordered an LE backpack diaper bag. All three are excellent, we are using the new one for the first time this weekend. I wholeheartedly recommend the LE diaper bags and their customer service is a DREAM to work with!

HTH

Christine

atlmom
12-01-2002, 10:53 PM
I have a Baby Trend diaper bag from Babies R Us and I have really liked it. It is black and has a changing pad that folds down from one side. When it's folded down, you have access to a mesh area which can hold a small packet of wipes and a few diapers. There are two outside pockets which can hold bottles, or in my case more often cell phone, sun glasses etc. The center compartment is very large and has a bag for soiled clothes, personal items and a bottle bag.

I carry this bag on longer outings. It has held up very well, but is very large, so not something you would probably want to carry for short trips to the store or the like.

colleenfs
12-07-2002, 08:43 PM
We have this bag, and are quite happy with it. Now that my daughter is almost one, I don't carry as much stuff with me, so I've downgraded to a smaller bag, but I use this one if we're going to be out all day. I love all of the separate compartments; I don't have to remove the contents of the bag to find what I'm looking for. And the bottle pouches on the side hold an adult sized water bottle, which is a plus.

Colleen and Julia 1-10-02

Rachels
12-08-2002, 09:32 AM
Can you tell me about the LE backpack? How big is it? Is it just one big compartment, or are there separate compartments?

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

mama2be
12-08-2002, 11:44 AM
Keep in mind you don't have to register at only one place. In fact if your shower hostess is a good friend, or tell a family member what bag you want and where it is...they will make certain if someone calls looking for a gift idea that they give them that option...

I say register for the one you want where they sell it in addition to your other registry. :)