PDA

View Full Version : HELP! What brands are from where?!?

juliasdad
11-30-2002, 07:12 PM
Does anyone know of a general resource that can tell me what brand of baby clothing is sold in what stores?

We've received a number of outfits that we'd like to return and exchange for larger sizes, since we're up to our ears in 0-3 and 3-6m. However, some things we don't have a receipt for (and in some cases can't ask the gift giver), so we have no idea where we might be able to exchange.

I've searched the web without success. In particular, we're trying to find a source for "Bebe", "Little Me", "Little Wonders", and "Vitamins" brands; it'd be nice if there was a general listing somewhere.

Thanks!

-dan

SASM
11-30-2002, 08:35 PM
Hi Dan!

We just went through the same thing. It amazed me how many "Newborn" sleepers we received - 31!! The only name that I am familiar with in your list is "Little Me", which is sold in major department stores (Kaufmann's/Hecht's, etc.). Try calling the major department stores in your area. Also, try to bring them back to where you are registered. We were able to return/exchange most of them to our registry store/s and got a substantial amount in store credit to apply towards items that we really needed and were not purchased.

Good luck!

Sharyn
EDD #1 01.21.03

jojo2324
12-01-2002, 01:17 AM
I have seen Vitamins and Little Me at TJ Maxx. I have also seen them at specialty boutiques.

Rachels
12-01-2002, 09:41 AM
Vitamins and Little Me are sold in many department stores.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

twins r fun
12-01-2002, 02:25 PM
I think Little Wonders is JC Penneys, although it is possible I'm getting confused as so many brands have similar names! I also agree that Little Me and Vitamins are founds at Hechts, Lord&Taylor,etc.

Nicole