PDA

View Full Version : ISO Bundle Me in NYC

jojo2324
12-14-2002, 12:34 PM
I'm heading in on Monday, transit strike or not! Goodness, I hope not. Anyway, I need a Bundle Me and I figured if there was a place there to pick one up it would actually be easier than shlepping up the island to buy one. Any suggestions? I don't know where we'll be exactly, probably the village and then midtown for dinner. TIA!

bnme
12-14-2002, 01:42 PM
There is a BuyBuyBaby on 7th and 27th (or maybe its 23rd.) You could call for the exact location.

Good luck! How do you plan on getting around if theres a strike???

mommychic
12-14-2002, 04:28 PM
Go to Buy Buy Baby! Any other store will charge you double or triple the price for the Bundle Me. It's about $39 there.

It's on 7th and 26th (or 27th) right next door to Whole Foods - you can't miss it! (I get confused down there too BNME!)

The only way you could get in to the city with a strike is if you have 4 people in your car. I think Gannon counts as a passenger. (There was a huge debate years ago when a woman was stopped by a trooper for being in the HOV Lane on the LIE alone. She was pregnant and had a toddler in the backseat. The trooper said that didn't count. But a judge and jury agreed in her favor!!)

Lisa

jojo2324
12-15-2002, 01:04 AM
We were going to drive in, but now we're just taking the Jitney and then we'll hoof it all over town. They'll bring in some people to operate the subways, right? That's all I'm concerned about, because getting a cab is going to be a royal pain in the rear, especially folding and unfolding the stroller.

lesliepear
12-15-2002, 05:13 PM
Also try the Burlington Coat Factory (baby depot) on 23rd and 6th, they may have the 25.00 cheaper version of the bundle me.

daisymommy
12-15-2002, 11:19 PM
Which in my experience has been wonderful and a true life saver not having to shove Josh into a winter coat!...too bad he outgrew his snugride at 3 1/2 months (he was too chunky to buckle the straps!) Now we have to wrestle with buckling and unbuckling him into his toddler seat everywhere we go x(
Good Luck,