PDA

View Full Version : Bundle Me - Black Request

mommychic
12-18-2002, 03:17 PM
I know the whole matching thing is crazy, but for 2003 Kolcraft came out with a Carseat Stroller in Black and the Graco Snugrider Carseat I like comes in Glen Plaid which is grey and black with a silver base will match nicely. What I need now is a bundle me in black.

I think the stroller/carseat will be eye catching since EVERYONE has both in navy. I'm into being different :)

Would you moms and moms-to-be mind emailing the folks at bundle me to help me request a bundle me in BLACK.

The link is:

http://www.bundleme.com/feedback.php

I truly appreciate your help and support!!

Lisa

jojo2324
12-18-2002, 03:58 PM
I hear you! I just left a comment...My stroller is red, black, and grey, so I would like a black or grey one. Red is too bright.

mama2be
12-18-2002, 05:12 PM
I emailed them too :)...I too am doing black accessories on everything. If you only knew how much time I have spent trying to get that parasol in black for my pram. The two places in europe that sold them no longer ship to the US....UGHHHH...I guess if that is my biggest problem I'm pretty lucky, but swear I want that parasol I think more than anything else...

SASM
12-18-2002, 05:59 PM
I know that this is not completely black, but the "Nano Bag" (online at BRU) comes in Black with a bright yellow fleece lining. If you find anything that is Black and Gray I would love to know, too. In the meantime, I can tell you that the Nano Bag seems like a decent product. I received mine (Burgundy - not the greatest color selection) and it looks nice and comfortable for the baby. I do not have an infant car seat to strap it into yet, so I cannot say how easy it is in that respect. HTH!!

Good luck with the search. Let us know what you find.

Sharyn
EDD #1 01.21.03

etwahl
12-18-2002, 06:08 PM
Nice! Now I'm glad we didn't buy ours yet. Both our cars have grey/black leather interiors. One question -- I see the SnugRide on Babies R Us, but they only seem to have the navy extra base. Can you tell me where we could get an extra silver base?

Also, what are others buying to go underneath to protect the actual upholstery of the car?

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

mama2be
12-18-2002, 06:28 PM
I got an email back from the company (a guy named Jeremy) that said they are reviewing their colors and that it is people like us who keep them in business so they listen...

I emailed him back and let him know there is a huge trend towards black accessories out there and that via the web "mommy's are talking...and selling!!!!"...I wonder if there is a pattern for such a critter (the snug ride)...

LD92599
12-18-2002, 07:53 PM
I put in a request as well! I will be starting out with a snakeskin Pliko Matic, so black would look good :-)

Laura
Due: Feb 26th, 2003

mommychic
12-19-2002, 12:54 AM
Thank you all so much, I knew they would listen if a bunch of us requested it!!

Oh, regarding the extra silver base for the Snugrider, BRU.com says it will be out early 2003.

Lisa