PDA

View Full Version : Sale at LLBean.com (specail metion: infant winter outerwear)

suzska
12-27-2002, 02:49 AM
Okay, I know I haven't been on here in, like, forever, and I don't have time to catch up on all the messages I've missed in the past month or so....

But I just wanted to pass along that LLBean has their "after Christmas" sale up.

And the one thing I wanted to point out is this really great Toddler Mountain Pile Fleece 2-piece set. Okay, it's only available in 6M or 12M anymore--and it's not in their catalog. But this is what we got Evan last year and it was great. It's an overall type thing AND a hooded jacket. You can wear both pieces or just the jacket. We mostly just used the jacket. But once or twice we used the overall thing underneath. It's very warm without being bulky. You can turn back the cuffs on the jacket so you don't need gloves. And it's 45% off at just $29.95.

Search on item number TK40279 and click the little image, then click to enlarge to see a better view of the overall part under the jacket. You still don't get a good view, but it's just like a sleeveless one-piece with a zipper on the front. To see the different colors, click on the swatches (then click to enlarge to get a better view). We got it in blue, but I partly wish we had gotten the charcoal incase there's a baby #2 someday that's a girl.

I realize it may be too late for "current" parents (since you probably already have your winter wear), but parents-to-be might want to consider it. Evan was a "March baby" but he was always a little on the small side, but the 12M size lasted him last Winter until Spring when he turned one.

There are some other things (like snowpants and stuff) and some in bigger sizes.

Happy shopping!