PDA

View Full Version : Carter's clearance at BRU

corrie
12-28-2002, 08:03 PM
Just wanted to mentino that I was at BRU today updating my registry, and just as I zapped a million Carter's onesies to add to the registry, a salesperson advised me that I may want to reconsider since they were clearing them all out as of today to make way for a new style (that will be the basic style for all of next year). Anyway, they marked down all of the onesies, side snap shirts, over the head shirts, washcloths, bath gloves, sleeping "gowns", footed sleepers, etc. They were all the ones with the ant/bee/turtle/ladybug designs on them as well as the basic white in the onesies and shirts.

Other brands were being cleared out too (MiniWear hats, onesies, mittens, etc. spring to mind). The salespeople said the price will just keep going down from now until they are gone, but I don't know how quickly that will happen. It could be really fast...I bought some MiniWear items on clearance 2 days ago and they had been marked down even more by today. just thought I'd mention it in case anybody wanted to stock up on basic layette items at a good price. Incidently, for the Carter's 3-pack of onesies only 1 out of the 3 (the print) is even different from last year's style to this year, so it seemed like a pretty good deal to get them at close to 30% off.

Hope this helps somebody and that it serves as a kickoff to the great January sales "here's a great deal" posts.

-Corrie