PDA

View Full Version : Are Halo sleepsacks longer than Carters?

Magda
01-19-2003, 07:17 PM
DS has almost outgrown his Carter's sleepsacks. Since he sleeps best in the sacks, I'd like to find larger ones. Does any one know if the Halo ones are longer (or sized)?

Thanks,
Elaine

naomi01
01-20-2003, 01:32 PM
Halo are sized, so are probably longer in bigger sizes, we're still on small. They don't have sleeves so you may or may not like that. They also unzipper from the bottom so you can leave the top part on during changes, which I like a lot. The fleece looks a little "pilled" after the wash, maybe the icrofleece is better. Unfortunately they are much more money. Take a look at their website: www.halosleep.com.

I use my halo mostly, with carter's when its in the wash. Hope this helps!

Magda
01-21-2003, 08:12 PM
Thanks for answering. This puts my mind at ease. I was worried because DS always sleeps better in a sleep sack.

Elaine

Bridget C
02-02-2003, 05:09 PM
Does anyone know if sleepsacks may be used year round? I'm due in early May and don't know if these are appropriate for summer of if the baby will get too hot. :o

JLiebCamm
02-02-2003, 05:17 PM
If your house is air conditioned, I would think that you could still use them in the summer. But if your house gets warm on summer days, I don't think the sleep sack would be a good choice. I do love using them for my 6 week old because it makes middle of the night diaper changes easy and because it keeps him warmer than a blanket (since he tends to kick it off). Why don't you start with one and buy more later if you find them to be appropriate.

August Mom
02-03-2003, 01:13 AM
I thought I would mention that the Halo sleepsacks come both in microfleece and knit. Perhaps you would like the knit version better for summer.

Mommy to Justin
8-14-02