PDA

View Full Version : Halo Sleep Sacks at BRU!

daisymommy
01-21-2003, 05:04 PM
FYI...I just saw that BRU is now selling Halo Sleepsacks for $19.99. You can find them in the blanket/bedding department. They had several different colors. Josh is still enjoying his Carter's sleepsacks from the outlet mall (which I purchased for only $7!), but some people don't want sleeves on them (which Carter's do have.) At any rate, sleepsacks are so wonderful during the middle of the night--no snaps to have to struggle with in the dark when you are half asleep!

JustMare
04-11-2003, 06:48 PM
I saw them there this afternoon.

I have a question about the quality of the sleepsacks sold in BRU. Someone mentioned in a post that the Halo Sleepsacks sold at Target are not the same quality as the sleepsacks sold from Halo's direct website.

Which quality is the ones sold at BRU?

August Mom
04-11-2003, 07:12 PM
Does BRU have the cotton ones or only the fleece?

JustMare
04-11-2003, 07:37 PM
Oh, I'm not sure. They had a huge display at the end of the aisle. I know I looked at a fleece one, but I didn't look to see if they had others. I did notice the colors were only yellow, blue and an odd pink/mauve color.

I was going to buy it as a gift for a friend, but wasn't sure if it was manufactured specifically for BRU or if it was the original one. They seem to not all be manufactured with the same quality. It did have the “back to sleep” writing on the left corner of the sack. Does that make it the official one?

What’s the story with the ones selling at Sears? Is it just Target’s quality that’s not up to par?

This is so confusing!

Momof3Labs
04-11-2003, 09:10 PM
I tried to find the old post but couldn't... but I know that I saw it a couple of months ago.

You can order Halo sleep sacks directly from the SIDS Alliance in Naperville, IL. They are about $20 each or 3/$45 with free shipping. I think that their number is 630-305-7300.

JustMare
04-11-2003, 09:14 PM
Okay, I just answered my own question! I went on their website and looked at their national store locator and BRU, Sears and Zany Brainy are listed. Target is not listed.

Well, that settles that :)

http://www.halosleep.com/store_locator_results_other.cfm?oid=107090

heidi_timms
04-11-2003, 10:51 PM
We got our Halo from BRU. It's fleece! They are wiped out at our store! I was trying to exchange sizes and the racks were just about empty.

tiaz2088
04-12-2003, 04:27 PM
They only carry fleece Halo sleepsacks at Babies R' Us. I wish they carried the cotton ones.

DH and I went to Sears last week and couldn't find the Halo Sleepsacks there. We would have asked someone but the only employee in the department was 15 deep checking people out. So, we just left. If anyone happens to know if Sears carries the cotton sleepsacks, please let us know.