PDA

View Full Version : Anyone have experience with Babystyle's brand clothing?

etwahl
01-21-2003, 10:49 PM
I have seen some really cute outfits on Babystyle's site, specifically babystyle brand. I was wondering if anyone had experience with the quality of these clothes, as they are a little pricey (but they have a coupon discount right now). Also, how are they size wise?

Tammy,
Mom-to-be Mar 8, 2003!

Rachels
01-21-2003, 11:02 PM
I haven't gotten the infant stuff, but I bought some of the maternity things, and they were really comfy. Good quality, too.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

sparkeze
01-22-2003, 12:25 AM
I actually just got a whole bunch of Babystyle brand clothes! I had ordered 18-24 month size for my 9 mo who wears 12-18 month size in most brands and it's definitely big. Since I just got t-shirts and pants, play clothes, I just fold up the sleeves and pants, but he'll be able to wear them again next year too! So I would say it's comparable to babygap sizes. The quality is nice, not neccessarily a Lands End or Hanna quality, but for the price I paid (I bought all outlet stuff with an additional 20% off!) it's great! Very soft, and a bonus! Room for my DS's big CD butt!

Roleysmom
01-22-2003, 01:53 AM
I've bought the babystyle brand cotton pants and dress. I thought the dress fit great and I liked the softness of the fabric. The pants, however, were oddly sized, I thought. Compared to similar 6-12 month pants from the Gap, they fit more snugly at the waist but they were two inches longer. At the time DD was under the fifth percentile for weight and I can't imagine that too many babies would be thinner and very tall. (Our drycleaner was nice enough to hem them free-of-charge and she did wear them until recently.)

The one thing I don't like about Babystyle, though, is their return policy. I don't know why it's necessary to call them first to get a return code before you ship back the item. I also found that it takes forever for them to credit your account.

Paula
--mom to Roley Julia 01/04/02

nohomama
01-22-2003, 08:15 AM
I love the Baby by Babystyle line of clothing and think the quality is excellent. The prices aren't the cheapest but it's nearly always possible to find a coupon code for Babystyle which makes them quite reasonable and sometime downright cheap. The sizes do run large.