PDA

View Full Version : Socks That Don't Fall Off!

August Mom
01-22-2003, 12:41 PM
We have been searching for socks that stay on and I think we've finally found them at Gymboree! I am very pleased with Gymboree's solid color socks that roll down. Then stay on very well and wash well. The only downside is the price: 3 for $8. However, as with all things at Gymboree, once they go on sale they're not that bad. I purchased one pair for as little as $.79.

egoldber
01-22-2003, 02:52 PM
I do like Gymboree socks, buy in my experience they tend to run small.

parkersmama
01-23-2003, 11:05 AM
I agree! Gymboree socks are my favorites (the plain socks, not the ones patterned to match the outfits) but they do seem to run a little small. They stay on great and the colored ones wash well. The treads on the bottom are a plus, too. The only downside...we've found that the white socks (and only them for whatever reason) get pretty "stiff" after being washed repeatedly (20? 30? times) and they get a lot harder to get on their feet after they stiffen up. So much so that my husband refused to put their socks on for a while! LOL!

Denise
mom to:
Parker, 9/1/1997
Wesley, 3/9/2000
and #3 (a girl!) due 4/29/2003

colleenfs
01-23-2003, 11:24 AM
I agree on the fit of Gymboree socks. My daughter has tiny feet, only a size three at 12.5 months, so we like the fact that they run small!

Colleen and Julia 1-10-02