PDA

View Full Version : Went to the Outlets...Came back broke...LOL(no purpose to this post, just wanted to share)

todzwife
01-25-2003, 07:07 PM
So I still went hog-wild when I got into the Carter's outlet. Their stuff is so cute! Unfortunately, the prices weren't as low as I was expecting, but I still found some cute stuff. I spent $128...but got most of the stuff I was planning. I am buying mostly pink because I already have a lot of blue. The lady I work for is giving me the boys' clothes that they grow out of in exchange for MANY hours of scrapbooking. Gosh it was so fun! I purchased more cotton pants than anything. I love them for the twins (the one's I work with). I got a few sleepers from the "oops" racks. Very cute...couldn't figure out what was wrong with them. Then we went to the old navy outlet...that's where the trouble began. They had fleece pants for $1.49. I got one in every size and color. They are so cute and soft. DH thinks I have completely lost it. Oh well. I keep reminding him that he will be glad I did this now. Besides, if I get little things gradually, it won't be such a huge chunk out of our budget. My poor friend is having twins in 2 months and has spent over $600 on clothes! She's even crazier than me!
Shandelle

Melanie
01-26-2003, 01:36 PM
You're lucky! I never find anything at our Old Navy outlet for Ds! I found a TON at the one in Eureka one time, but nada here.

Mommy to Jonah

MartiesMom2B
01-29-2003, 06:48 PM
Please tell me where you live? Where is there an Old Navy outlet?

I'm sure my husband doesn't want me to know. I'll come back broker than broke. :)

Sonia
EDD 4/14/03

todzwife
01-29-2003, 08:27 PM
I am in Los Angeles. There is an Old Navy outlet at the Citedel outlets in Commerce. :) Hope this helps!
Shandelle :)

Momof3Labs
01-29-2003, 10:04 PM
There's also an Old Navy outlet at Johnson Creek, between Milwaukee and Madison, Wisconsin!

But I have more luck with the Old Navy clearance racks than the outlet (normally) - same thing with Baby Gap!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02

jojo2324
01-29-2003, 11:07 PM
Sonia, I have an Old Navy outlet near me, in Riverhead, NY. It's about 2-3 hours east of NYC. I have to agree with Lori though, especially with Gap. The savings don't seem that great sometimes.

Melanie
01-30-2003, 03:18 AM
The ones I have been to were in Eureka & Camarillo, CA. There's probably one in Cabazon, too.

>Please tell me where you live? Where is there an Old Navy
>outlet?
>
>I'm sure my husband doesn't want me to know. I'll come back
>broker than broke. :)
>
>Sonia
>EDD 4/14/03

Mommy to Jonah

momathome
01-30-2003, 09:42 AM
There are also Old Navy outlets in Reading, PA and Kittery, ME. It's definitely hit or miss as to what kind of inventory they'll have. Good luck!
-Lauren

momathome
01-30-2003, 09:44 AM
There's also one in Franklin Mills outlet mall in Philadelphia (Bristol), PA.