PDA

View Full Version : Carter's blanket sleepers -- where can Cdns buy them cheap?

wooljunkie
01-25-2003, 11:41 PM
I would really like to get some of their blanket sleepers for my son who is 5 months old. I have one pair and find them to be thicker and stretchier than other brands.

I've been searching the net for over an hour now looking for a Canadian source/outlet but have found nothing.

Please share any great sources?

Even if I have to order from an Amn site and pay exchange and duty -- I'll do it if it's still cheaper.

Thanks so much!
Sandy

mama2be
01-27-2003, 08:45 PM
Are you talking about the little zip up sleepers????

We have several places here to buy them. There is an outlet store about 12 miles from my house and a store called Kohls has them too. They ahve the John Lennon patterns on them I do beleieve, the cute little animals. they are ususally like yellow, light green, maybe even orange...I have one and looks like I will use it a lot.

If I can help you get them let me know. I don't know what it would involve or how we could do it but I am willing to try. I am due in less than 4 weeks so if we did it I'd have to do it relatively soon...or you might not ever get them :):):)

Momof3Labs
01-27-2003, 10:28 PM
Adding to what Neve said, Kohl's has a website and may ship to you (www.kohls.com, I'd guess). BRU also carries these, and they may ship to you (www.babiesrus.com).

Hope this helps - I love my Carter's blanket sleepers, even though Colin is outgrowing them quickly!

Lori & Colin 9/28/02