PDA

View Full Version : Do you want to start a Babyshoos Coop?

Sandy
02-12-2003, 01:37 PM
I saw Rachel's post and these shoes are adorable. I also posted this under Rachel's post. I checked on the website and read through their info. I remember reading about the robeez coop and thought this would be a great idea for these shoes as they are adorable and I want a bunch. I called Chris at Babyshoos because there seems to be a lot of interest in these shoes and I checked with her if we started a babyshoos coop if we could get a discount on these shoes and she was agreeable. What does everybody think? If you are interested in being part of a coop and getting these shoes at a discount please e-mail me:

[email protected]

UPDATE: This is what I worked out with Chris at babyshoos. She will give them to us @ $13.00 a pair if we order a minimum of 25 (and they do not have to be the same style). I am still working out the shipping / payment thing and will post more when I have a consensus on how that should be handled. Please e-mail me at the above e-mail address if you are interested. I have enough people for the coop but this is a good deal so if you are interested let me know. Also if you have ideas for the coop I would love to hear from you.

Sandy
mom to Alexander Thor 3/16/02

jojo2324
02-12-2003, 01:59 PM
Weird! Sarah and I were just talking about this! I think she e-mailed Babyshoos. I was trying to figure out a way to make Shawn's pool service business into an infant clothing retailer to qualify for the wholesale prices.

Well, I'm in! I'll take 13 pairs... :D

mamahill
02-12-2003, 02:02 PM
Oooh - I emailed them but it came back an insufficient address, so I was sad. I am SO in. I MUST have them! You've made my day! More exclamation points!!!!

sntm
02-12-2003, 02:51 PM
I emailed you. Add me to the list (yet another new baby thing to spend money on...)

shannon
not-even-pregnant-yet-overachiever
trying-to-conceive :)
PREGNANT! EDD 6/9/03

sparkeze
02-12-2003, 05:18 PM
Are all styles going to be $13? I noticed that there's a price differencce on a couple of them.

For the co-op, I think other people weigh the package ahead of time and determine what shipping from you to each order will be, then you collect money and orders from everyone by a certain date and also collect a $1 co-op fee to cover what it will cost for the manufacturer to ship the order to you and packaging materials. I've never done a co-op though, maybe other people know better?

Sandy
02-12-2003, 05:50 PM
Hi. Yes all styles will be $13.00 dollars. I think it was just easier to have a set price. If we have a order for more than a 100 shoes she will drop it to $12.50. I am getting a lot of people who want it shipped directly to them for the $2.50 which Chris is willing to do. If there is enough people who want to have it shipped to me and have me send them out I will look into the shipping and packaging fee. Thanks for the suggestions.

Sandy

Melanie
02-12-2003, 06:06 PM
$2.50 shipping per pair, or up to a certain number?

Mommy to Jonah

Sandy
02-12-2003, 06:09 PM
I'm checking with Chris at babyshoos and well let you know the answer when I hear back.

Sandy

Melanie
02-12-2003, 06:10 PM
What do you guys think of the padded moccasins[http://babyshoosinc.goemerchant7.com/index.cgi?PageToView=catalog&Department=103896&Cartid=25601045086919&Merchant=babyshoosinc&ExpandedDepts=]?

Do you think they'd stay on as well as the Robeez? Anyone have them?

Mommy to Jonah
Mommy to Jonah

Rachels
02-12-2003, 07:11 PM
I'm in, I'm in!!!! I'll pick something and email you. These shoes make me drool all over my desk. You'd think I was teething or something.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

gour0
02-13-2003, 03:01 PM
Thank you soooo much for doing this! I'm so excited. Can I just say that I love Paypal? I can't wait to get my little giraffes in the mail! :D

Sandy
02-14-2003, 01:41 PM
Update on shipping. I think we have decided to have them mailed out directly to the purchaser. Chris advised that she would charge $2.50 shipping for the first pair, and a $1.25 for each additional pair (i.e. $3.75 for 2 pairs, $5.00 for 3 pairs, etc..). I will try to do the order at the end of next week if I have enough orders and the payments for them (which I think I will). So if you are interested for this 1st order please let me know soon.

E-mail me at: [email protected]

I will try to respond as soon as I can.

Sandy

jubilee
02-15-2003, 01:25 AM
I am interested! These are so darn cute! When do you want to have this order in by? I may wait for your second order since I still have 2 months yet until the baby.

Sandy
02-15-2003, 02:44 AM
I am going to try to place the 1st order within the next 2 weeks as long as I get enough requests to meet the 25 minimum.
Sandy

Melanie
02-19-2003, 07:57 PM
Hi Sandy! Are you still doing this?

Mommy to Jonah

Sandy
02-19-2003, 09:24 PM
Hi Melanie,
I am. I have enough orders and I am going to try and place the order on Monday. I am just waiting for some checks that will be sent via USPS and I anticipate that I should get them all by this weekend. If you want to order any I would be happy to add your order. Just e-mail me and let me know.

Sandy

Melanie
02-20-2003, 12:24 AM
Great! I sent email to your hotmail address.
Thanks

Mommy to Jonah