PDA

View Full Version : HELP! Shoe size help needed!

jojo2324
02-13-2003, 03:07 PM
Okay, Gannon has always had large feet. His feet barely fit in the box at the hospital when they inked him. Anyway, I am anxious anxious anxious to place this shoe order. I am measuring his foot at about 4.5" while he asleep and not so darn squirmy. What size should I get in the Babyshoos? I think that the 5.25" will be enormous on him. But is it foolish to get the size 4.75"? Besides, when he grows out of these, I have an excuse to get another pair or two. ;) And I am having trouble finding what they suggest for sizing on the website. Many thanks! Mama needs a new pair of shoes!

gour0
02-13-2003, 03:13 PM
:D Here's the little blurb on sizing from the webpage:

http://babyshoos.cyberrails.net/sizing.asp

nigele
02-13-2003, 05:35 PM
Joanne,

Hee, hee, Thomas's feet went outside the box at the hospital - the nurses couldn't believe it! I just ordered the 4.75" and they fit with a little room to grow. The next size up would look funny! (I can't find my measuring tape anywhere or I would measure his foot. It is somewhere around 4" - 4 1/2".

atlbaby
02-13-2003, 05:45 PM
Hi Joanne,
I would get the 4.75--you don't want them to be too big! If they are 1/4 inch bigger than his foot when you receive them they should still last 2-3 months I'd think. At least through early Spring and then you can get new spring-y ones!

-Rachel
Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01

Melanie
02-14-2003, 02:50 PM
I think Ds was 4.5, too, but I'm getting the 5.25 b/c they are sandals and I want them to last through summer. He probably won't have cause to wear them too much before then (I hope - hot weather=blech).

>Hi Joanne,
>I would get the 4.75--you don't want them to be too big! If
>they are 1/4 inch bigger than his foot when you receive them
>they should still last 2-3 months I'd think. At least
>through early Spring and then you can get new spring-y ones!
>
>-Rachel
>Mom to Arielle Jill, 10/30/01

Mommy to Jonah