PDA

View Full Version : Need help! Wedding clothes for my nine month old!

tilly2321
03-02-2003, 01:12 PM
Hi there! I have a nine month old who is about 25 pounds (he is in 12-18 month clothes right now) and my brother is getting married in the middle of June. HE wants his nephew in many of the wedding pictures in a dark little tuxedo or suit. I checked the tuxedo rental places and they don't have any that would fit him and looked in Neiman's and other dept. stores and the Wooden SOldier catalog with no luck. Can anyone help me find something for my little guy without going broke? At this point, I am desperate and tired of looking! TIA!
Elle

egoldber
03-02-2003, 03:57 PM
Major department stores like Nordstrom and Lord&Taylor often have things like this. This is the perfect time of year to buy them too, since places have all their Easter clothes out. DH and I definitely saw some suits for little boys at Nordstrom the other day.

HTH,

brubeck
03-02-2003, 06:35 PM
Yes DEFINITELY hit the after Easter sales. I went to a wedding with my daughter when she was 4 months old. I picked up a $50 outfit (dress, diaper cover and shoes) at Macy's after Easter for $10. She only wore it the one time but boy was she cute and it really impressed all the relatives! :-)

Also, if you have a Carter's outlet near you, they have the most adorable dress-up clothes and after Christmas and Easter they tend to have 70% off on the outfits.

webma
03-05-2003, 04:18 PM
Try dapperlads.com

cuca_
03-06-2003, 11:08 AM
I saw a black tuxedo in a site called babyheirlooms.com. The smallest size they seem to carry is 9 months, and I think the price is about $57.00. Good luck!!

Hallie_D
03-21-2003, 02:34 PM
Hi--In case you didn't find anything yet...I had the same problem for my sister's wedding last September (DS was 4 months). Here are some links:

http://www.dcformals.com/tuxedos/babytuxes/babytuxes.html

http://www.infashionkids.com/boystuxedo.html

We actually went with one from Le Top which was a velour, tuxedo-styled onesie (SO cute!) and a little cheaper, but it only came in smaller sizes. DS has always been small--he weighed 15 lbs at his 9 month checkup.

HTH,