PDA

View Full Version : Baby Memory Books

bbarrett
03-25-2003, 08:29 PM
I am not sure if this is the correct forum to post, but...

I am looking for a nice baby memory book for a boy. I have visited every fine stationary store around and cannot find one that I like. I did see one I liked on thewritingsalon.com, however it was a bit pricy. I am looking for a book that is bound and somewhat different. If anyone has any suggestions or websites that I can check out that would be great.

Thanks for your help!
Mom to Colin 3-4-03

mharling
03-25-2003, 08:33 PM
There's been a thread in the Lounge on this over the last few days that should give you some ideas.

http://www.windsorpeak.com/dcforum/DCForumID30/966.html

Mary
EDD 4/5/03

bbarrett
03-25-2003, 08:40 PM
Thanks - I saw it right after I posted this message

anna lisa
03-26-2003, 01:42 PM
There's no picture of this book online, but it's the nicest baby book that I could find.

It's called "Baby's Book: The First Five Years" by Virginia Reynolds. It sells for $22.95 in Barnes & Nobles.

I love it because it's a hard-bound book, Pink & Blue (either gender)and has one page per month for achievements and a place for a picture per month. Plus, it has a section for vacations (w/pictures), holidays (w/pictures) and then a page for each additional year after the first.

The most inportant thing to me was a place for lots of pictures. How can you talk about a something without including a picture? That's why I just love this book.