PDA

View Full Version : On-line code for Gymboree - use on 4/17-4/19

MelissaTC
04-03-2003, 08:59 PM
This is the code for the Circle of Friends Promotion, 4/17 - 4/19 : FRIENDS. HTH someone out! :)

suribear
04-03-2003, 11:52 PM
thanks! what's the discount?

Kris

MelissaTC
04-04-2003, 02:11 PM
It is a Friends & Family so I think it is 30% off.

malie
04-16-2003, 11:43 AM
Just bumping this up in case someone needs it for tomorrow :)

malie
04-17-2003, 09:27 AM
FYI under Boys 0-7 there is a spring sale going on that has tee shirts and bodysuits for 4.99 so with 30% off from the Circle of Friends Promotion they would be $3.49. There is nothing similar in girls but I would think that at least some of the colors would be suitable for girls even if the style is really your basic plain tee.

The coupon code is working just fine this moring ;) I swear I really wasn't going to buy anything I was just looking but since my MIL has started purchasing all these different design packs to use with the embroidery attachment on her Bernina. I figured with the discount even including shipping I'm probably paying just about 4.00 per shirt/bodysuit which is okay with me (knowing my MIL she probably will want to pay for them).

I'm sure that's more information then anyone needs to know but I just wanted to pass along the fact the basic color plain tees and bodysuits are already on sale and with the discount might be very worthwhile to some

Calmegja
04-18-2003, 09:08 AM
Is anyone else getting an unavailable page when they try to check out?

I get a "this page is unavailable"...after I fill the cart and try to check out....

justlearning
04-19-2003, 12:06 AM
I got that same error message a few times as well last night, but I found that if I backed up a few screens then tried it again (sometimes inputting information again), it finally worked. Thanks, MelissaTC, for listing this coupon code--I always love getting a bargain and this was a great one (especially because the 30% off worked on their sale items as well). I really appreciate your letting us know about it.

BTW, when I was shopping for clothes last night, I also came across a special at babystyle.com in which they are offering 20% off all their baby and toddler clothes through Sunday, 4/20. The coupon code is CUTEST20. Although babystyle is pricey in my opinion, they do have some good discounts if you look at their sale items.

Also, in case you don't know already about ebates, you can get an extra 6% rebate back from all purchases at babystyle.com as well as rebates from many other favorite baby stores (and non-baby stores). All you have to do is sign up with ebates (takes less than a minute) then go to those websites (like babystyle or babygap) from the ebates site. Then ebates sends you a rebate check in the mail. You can sign up directly at ebates.com but I'd appreciate your clicking on this link to sign up, which gives me credit as the person who told you about them: http://www.ebates.com/[email protected]&refpageid=1

Thanks and happy bargain shopping for your precious babies!

parkersmama
04-19-2003, 09:17 AM
Thanks! This saved me $17 on my order! Yippee!

Also, thought everyone would like to know that when you order online before tomorrow (even using this coupon code) they send you a 25% off coupon to use next week in the store. Just in case you forget something to order something, I guess! It looks like I'm going to end up using it as I put my 5yo in one of his old swimsuits that I thought would fit this year and it's too tight!

smkinc
04-26-2003, 12:41 AM
Thanks for letting us know! I didn't order online, but mentioned it at the store and got the discount there.