PDA

View Full Version : We Love Robeez!

August Mom
04-24-2003, 12:11 PM
Thanks to all of you who have recommended Robeez. I had never heard of them before reading about them here. I was a little hesitant to pay almost $20 for a pair a shoes when DS can't walk, but they are so nice and help DS so much. DS is pulling up and just started cruising. I am really impressed how much the Robeez help him get around. So, they are not only cute but they are functional too. There is really a difference in his ability when he is wearing his socks versus socks and Robeez. And, everyone except DH thinks they are adorable too. :) Also, having seen the Robeez in action, I think they are a good value. DS wears his Robeez everyday, while he only wears a $20 outfit once a week. I'm a believer in Robeez now too. Also, we had a little *incident* resulting in poop on the Robeez :( (on the second day he wore them of course) and the Robeez cleaned up great. So, I encourage any of you who are on the fence about buying Robeez like I was to give them a try, especially if your child is nearing the pulling up stage.

Kate888
04-24-2003, 08:41 PM
Gee, guess my neighbor's four year old was right...

She came over to play with Maya and asked me if she is walking. When I said no, she looked very confused and concerned, because her little sister, who is only a week older than Maya, has started walking months ago. Then she said "You should put shoes on her. My sister wears shoes and then she can walk!" :)

Maybe a pair of Robeez for Maya now?

Kate
Mama to Maya 2-17-02