PDA

View Full Version : Robeez vs BabyShoos

stillplayswithbarbies
05-01-2003, 05:49 PM
Logan is almost 6 weeks old, and her feet measure 3 1/2" heel to toe. I just got a pair of Robeez (from eBay) in the smallest size and they are like clown shoes on her. :(

Does anyone know if the BabyShoos are smaller than Robeez? (especially the Newborn sizes)

And how fast do their feet grow? If I get the Newborn size, which are 4" long, will they fit for awhile?

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

AngelaS
05-01-2003, 09:18 PM
Hard to say.... baby's feet are all different! When my first dd was one, she wore about a size 3. My dd who will be one in 10 short days---still wears an 0/6 mo size Robeez and a 1 in most everything else!

mamahill
05-02-2003, 01:12 PM
Feet are hard. Ainsleigh still wears a 0-6 month BabyShoos (which I think are just beginning to become small!), and she does wear 6-12 month Robeez that have growing room, but aren't too big (but were when I got them 4 months ago!). A friend had a baby in January, and at birth his feet were as big as Ainsleigh's were at 9 months! But I would think that her feet wouldn't grown 1/2" in a a couple months. But maybe they will...

And 6 weeks already?! WOW! yay you! :)

stillplayswithbarbies
05-02-2003, 06:35 PM
She'll actually be 6 weeks on Tuesday, but it's hard to believe she is so old already :)

She's already outgrowing some 0-3 month clothes! I already have to put some away with a nostalgic sigh :)

I decided to order some Newborn size BabyShoos too. They should fit for awhile at least.

...Karen
Jake age 12
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03