PDA

View Full Version : Shopping Trip in Lancaster, PA

vikivoly
05-13-2003, 07:07 AM
I'm heading to Lancaster, PA to do some shopping!! Any "must see" places I need to hit. I read here that they have a Hartstrings outlet. Is it among the other outlets? Any out of the way places I should check.

I'm also in the market for a convertable carseat. Any good deals on them in Lancaster?

Any help appreciated.

momathome
05-13-2003, 09:26 PM
I actually just went shopping with my MIL today in Lancaster and we got a ton of great stuff! The Heartstrings outlet is definitely a good one. My other favorites are Osh Kosh, Carters (HUGE outlet in Lancaster), So Fun Kids (really cute stuff that is only sold in catalogs/boutiques), Gap, Little Me, Stride Rite, and, if you have a little dancer or budding gymnast, there is a Danskin outlet that is absolutely fantastic! There is also a Gap clearance center that is seperate from outlet that had some really fantastic deals, including maternity clothes marked down to to as little as $5 an item. Also, Gap, So Fun, Osh Kosh are in the Tanger Outlet Center. Inquire at these stores about a coupon booklet you can buy for $5 that provides additional savings, like 15% off at Osh Kosh and Gap, $5 off at So Fun Kids. This booklet more than paid for itself for us today, particularly at Osh Kosh. Can't say I really know of any good deals on convertible seats in Lancaster but there is a Baby Depot near the outlets. Good luck and happy shopping!
-Lauren

nigele
05-14-2003, 09:03 AM
My sister and I were talking about meeting there one of these days and now you have really talked me into going!! Sounds like you had a great time.

eggnova
01-24-2008, 04:32 PM
I'm bumping up a very old thread to see if this Gap Clearance Center in Lancaster still exists, and if so, where it is located. I am planning a trip out to the Rockvale outlets to check out the new Pottery Barn Kids Outlet store, and I'd love to check out the Gap Clearance store as well if it's out there. I am never happy with the quality of the made-for-outlet factory direct stuff at the Gap Outlet, but I heard the Clearance Store is all real Gap, BR, and Old Navy just from a prior season, or slightly damaged. Sometimes the thrill is in the hunt, you know!

Thanks for any info!

Marisa6826
01-24-2008, 07:11 PM
Locking thread to prevent confusion. It's several years old. Please start a new one! :)

-m