PDA

View Full Version : On the hunt for some t-shirts!

sparkeze
05-28-2003, 08:38 PM
Last summer DS was in a onesie and diaper at home. We were using disposables then, but now we're using cloth and I prefer to not have a cover on him at home (just a fitted diaper) and a onesie would get wet pressed up against a diaper with no cover. So I know I've seen t-shirts that are just like onesies on top, but end at the waist instead of going all the way down. I saw Gerber ones at Target today, but I really would prefer to not use Gerber - they were very un-soft. Does anyone know where I could find some? The little Tykes brand at Target had them too, but it only went up to 9 month size, and DS needs about an 18 month size, at the minimum a 12 month.

Or, if anyone has suggestions for very light, thin t-shirts that would be great too. I've just never seen anything as thin as onesies.

TIA!!

Marisa6826
05-28-2003, 08:42 PM
If you live in NY/NJ Buy Buy Baby has them in lots and lots of colours for about $5 each. They're not quite as thin as onesies, but I think they would work.

-m

AngelaS
05-29-2003, 05:32 AM
Gap and Old Navy both have some cute tee shirts. :) And Target has all their basic tees on sale this week.

August Mom
05-29-2003, 07:55 AM
We have some Carters T-shirts that are made of the same material as the onesies. However, I'm not sure if they go up to 18 months.

Melanie
05-31-2003, 03:24 PM
I think the side-snap or pull-on style you mean doesn't go past 9 or 12 months. However I got some plain color t-shirts that were really soft at Mervyn's or Wal-Mart (GASP!). It is really hard to find a plain t-shirt so I was shocked that Mervyn's finally had some! I also like the ones from Hanna Andersson, and if you live near an outlet that's a HUGE bonus.