PDA

View Full Version : Which size Robeez?

LucyG
05-30-2003, 03:15 PM
My DD is 3 months old. I found a sale on Robeez today, and I'm not sure what size to get. She is a small baby with small feet right now, so 0-6 would be fine. But, we are coming up on summer, and she won't really be wearing shoes until it gets cool (late fall here in GA). Should I go with the 6-12 mo? They don't have the ones I like best in 6-12, but I would hate to get 0-6 and only get a little bit of use out of them. Anyone with experience care to advise me?

Rachels
05-30-2003, 03:46 PM
I'd say measure her feet and start there. Abigail has the 6-12 size and she's nowhere near fitting into them even though she's a year old. I don't think they'll fit her before fall, so I'd be surprised if they'd work at all for a baby as little as yours. Also, brace yourself for not getting a lot of wear out of shoes. It's typical for a baby to outgrow shoes every 2 months or so. (Ugh. But on the other hand, that means more cute shoes!)

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

LucyG
05-30-2003, 04:58 PM
Her feet are right at 3 inches now, based on the Robeez size chart. They say 0-6 shoes are up to 4". I guess I really should get the bigger ones, since having 0-6 ones that "should" fit this summer really isn't practical. Then again, the blue puppies (which they have in 0-6 but not 6-12) are so cute!

Rachels
05-30-2003, 05:58 PM
I'd get the 0-6, definitely. The 6-12 will be two thirds again the length of her foot! She'll never wear them. I'd bet the 0-6 will fit for a good while yet.

-Rachel
Mom to Abigail Rose
5/18/02

stillplayswithbarbies
05-30-2003, 06:27 PM
My daughter is 9 weeks old and her feet are 3 and 1/2 inches from heel to toe. The smallest size Robeez are like huge clown shoes on her! So I would order the smaller size if I were you.

The only ones that fit her are the BabyShoos size newborn and even they are too wide.

Do their feet get wider as they get older? I'm not sure Robeez will ever fit her.

...Karen
Jacob Nathaniel 2/27/91
Logan Elizabeth 3/25/03

Momof3Labs
05-30-2003, 07:04 PM
Colin has BIG feet, even compared to other babies his age. He is now 8 months old, and the 6-12 month size fits him with plenty of room to spare. Since your DD's feet are tiny, I would get the 0-6 month size for this year. If you get the 6-12 month size, you'll still use them (eventually) but what fun is it to have cute shoes and not be able to wear them??

PS - what is the sale price on the shoes?

LucyG
05-30-2003, 07:26 PM
Well, the sale price is $20, which I realize isn't all that great. The local childrens' shop sells them for $24 regularly. From what I understand, you can get Robeez for around $12 in a co-op or on Ebay. Still, I am soooooo tempted by the cute 0-6 mo. blue puppies!!! Desire for instant cuteness may win out on this one! I can Ebay on her next pair, right?!

Thanks for all of the helpful advice. I think 0-6 will be good for now, since she does have teeny feet.

AngelaS
05-30-2003, 08:46 PM
Go with the 0/6... My one year old is still wearing hers! :D